History and Experience
LFC Capital was formed in 1994 as a successor to a number of financial services companies founded by LFC’s CEO, Martin Zimmerman, one of which became the largest independent healthcare leasing company in the industry.
LFC Capital’s senior management has extensive experience in major capital markets transactions and business growth initiatives, including:
- The acquisition of large competitors, such as Scientific Leasing, Inc., a publicly traded company with over $300 million of assets
- The acquisition of complementary businesses, such as Quantum Analytics, an analytical instrument rental company, which grew from $3 million to $52 million in revenues in nine years
- Domestic capital raising, including over $1 billion in nonrecourse debt, $650 million in 21 securitizations and structured financings of lease receivables, and a revolving credit facility of $100 million
- International capital raising, including numerous bank-sponsored funds and private placements of equipment lease receivables by JPMorgan Chase, ABN AMRO Bank, Royal Bank of Scotland, Bear Stearns and other leading firms
- The expansion of service offerings to include management consulting to hospitals, venture leasing, receivables financing, and diagnostic imaging equipment refurbishing and maintenance
- The development of income investment funds and programs for private and institutional investors in the U.S. and abroad
Today, LFC Capital provides a range of leasing and financial services to hospitals, clinics, physician group practices, long-term care facilities, and healthcare suppliers, as well as emerging growth companies in healthcare, information technology, and select industries.
Let us put our experience in the capital markets to work for you.