LFC Clean Energy Ownership Program
A Low-Cost Way for Companies to Own Clean Energy Systems
Solar PV and thermal, wind turbines, energy storage, and cogeneration, qualify separately or in any combination, including a fully integrated corporate microgrid with energy management software and controls.
LFC Capital, Inc., with more than $1.5 billion of equipment leasing experience, has created a straightforward program for commercial and industrial companies seeking greater overall value from energy systems than the limited cost savings offered by power purchase agreements. The program is especially appealing to companies such as LLCs that cannot directly benefit from a federal tax credit.
The LFC program uses a traditional operating lease and innovative purchase options to provide companies with a predictable low cost of ownership while satisfying tax rules. Companies obtain an attractive return on investment by keeping all energy savings over the system’s life.
Program available in all 50 states for transactions from low six figures to $5 million.
- No upfront equipment cost.
- 100% tax-deductible, fixed lease payments with no escalation.
- Lease payments subsidized by Lessor sharing the value of its tax benefits.
- Company has tax benefits and all energy savings over the life of the equipment.
- Company keeps all rebate and incentive payments, including RECs and PBI.
- Ownership obtainable after years 6 and 7 at substantially reduced prices.
- No construction period financing costs if advance start of lease elected and approved.
For more information, please contact:
Stanley S. Fishbein, JD, LLM (Tax)
Direct (New York): 914.613.8454
Click Here for PV Magazine’s featured article: LFC Solar Ownership Program – A Winning Formula!
Click Here for LFC Capital’s thoughts on Selling Solar to Businesses.
Click Here to download a printable copy of this page.